Thursday, January 12, 2012

Hansa Day 9- Short and Sweet

Be Still and know that I am God- Psalms 46:10

Other than excessive yawning, I haven't really had any symptoms today. I got through all of my treatments great. My foot bath was not as clear as yesterday but clearer than its been. The doctor lovingly "kicked" me out of my appointment early because he couldn't find much that needed attention right now. As I continue to heal, more things may come out. He challenged me to go and do something which would normally make my heart rate go up and see what happens. So I will climb some stairs a little later and see how my heart responds. This is more just to help us get to the root of the heart issues I was having. We will discuss it tomorrow and he may also stimulate my vagus nerve a little bit and see what we can get to show up. Other than that, at this moment in time, I am feeling great. I am so blessed. Thanks again for your support. Can't wait to tell you how my last day goes and how I feel tomorrow. Lots of people hear getting healed and still needing prayers. Love you all!

 "Thank you Lord for what you've done for me. Thank you Lord for what you're doing now. Thank you Lord for every little thing. Thank you Lord for you make me sing"- from Bob Marley, Thank You Lord

No comments:

Post a Comment