Friday, December 17, 2010

Back Up and Running

So we have been having some major computer problems. I had thought the other day I made some good head way. Not everything was working but I was able to get on my blog. I couldn't moderate any comments but I thought that was the only problem I was having. I went ahead and typed out a new post and then couldn't post it. I was mad I almost broke the computer for good. Luckily I didn't and now the computer issue is resolved. Too bad I don't have a much time to really write the post I want to. I guess it will have to wait for a day or two.

I did hear from disability and nothing was really different from what I had said last time. They are having a psychiatrist review my records. The claim rep was meeting with a physicain consultant, who is an internal medicine doc, to discuss what the infectious diease doc decided on his/her review. It dawned on me after the fact that disability took such issue with my diagnosis not coming from an infectious disease doctor yet they are meeting and confering about the Lyme with an internal medicine doc. That doesn't make sense to me. I guess nothing in this process makes sense though. I am hoping and praying that none of this will really matter because they are going to approve my claim and I can get on with my life.

I have so much more to say about that issue and some other stuff but time is running short. This weekend is crazy busy and I am hoping I can keep up. I know I need to be honest about when to call it quits. We probably can't stay out as late and I have to get my nap (which I didn't today). I have to remember to eat and drink my water and take my meds. I don't good when it's busy. I am forgetful and important things like meds get missed. Not good! I am working to work extra hard to stay on top of everything. Please pray for no bad herxes. I had a twitching episode last night that was not fun. The last thing I want to do is be at a Christmas party and start a full on twitching episode. Anyways...until I can get back and give you the scoop on me, the dog, what God has been doing, and my melt down, enjoy the Christmas season.

P.S. You know I always welcome your comments and questions.

No comments:

Post a Comment