Saturday, April 24, 2010

What Am I Doing?

I can't say I really understand this blogging thing or the reason I decided to try it. I guess the main reason is that I am talker or maybe a better name would be a rambler. You don't have to know me very long before you realize that I tend to talk alot about anything and everything. I don't think it's that I really have a lot to say but more so that I have a brain that operates at hyper speed almost all the time. I can talk fairly fast but not nearly fast enough to keep up with my brain. I recently started keeping a journal and found it is somewhat helpful in purging my brain allowing me to either focus on what I should be or nothing at all allowing me to get some sleep. I also figured this may help me reduce the amount of talking I do. That would be a blessing to my friends and family (especially my husband) or just about anyone who has been or may be the victim of ramblings. I figured if you have come here to read what I have to say at least it was voluntary. You can close me out anytime you like regardless of the reason and you won't hurt my feelings. I don't even have to know you were ever here.

I titled my blog random thought because that is just what you are going to read. Some days I may have profound insights written in perfect English (although I am sure those may be few and far between) while other days I will have completely left out words and you may not be able to follow my train of thought. At the age of 32 I am just beginning to accept this part of myself, along with some other things. It may not be my most attractive quality but it is uniquely me.

So let this journey begin. If I can type just half as much as I talk, some of you may have something new to put you to sleep every night!

No comments:

Post a Comment